Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

I've already got something special in mind for my swap partner!
wink.png

My diningroom looks like a post office exploded....
I have 3 boxes started to send off to Jason, and then the box for this exchange.....I am so excited hopefully I dont' get a 'love note' stuck in the wrong box....hahahahahahah don't think Jason would like getting all the goodies going to this exchange, as I am sure whoever I get for this exchange probably wouldn't want what I am sending him...
lau.gif

I know it's a "Spring/Summer" exchange, and that 2 of the items have to be homemade, but is there a MAX amount of things we should be putting in the box...I suppose I coulda looked at page 1 again (and again and again)....I keep forgetting after I read it...Gonna have to just print it off....
Oh I just can't wait.....yippy skippy!!!!!

(although who ever I get I hope to get the box out as soon as possible, but I will be gone from April 9-15 so it might not be as soon as I had hoped....But you'll have it before the dead line I PROMISE!!!!!)

Speaking of being gone AmyQuilt....is it possible to whoever you draw for my name to have them please wait until after the 15th to mail mine...I would hate for the PO to leave it outside and somethign get to the box before me....IF not I will see if I can have someone check the mail for me each day...Sorry to be such a pain, just don't wanna see it get ruined....

I am so excited got my first 2 items to go in my box today for my swap partner. I love to bake so whoever I get is going to have baked goodies too!!! This is going to be so much fun:yiipchick:)

Last edited:
Quote:
I will put a note to the person that gets your name, no problem.

There's no max on goodies in the box....go for it!

Swap partner names were sent to everyone via PM just now.

Please don't ship boxes before April 10 and the latest to send is April 30.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom