Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

I am married to a wonderful hubby, but we have no kids. Just dogs, cats and chickens.

Question: Was the name swap random? Or is the person we are sending to, the person that has our name?

I am married to a wonderful man (who gives me power tools instead of flowers!!!!
love.gif
), but we have no children. A parrot, a songbird, and only 6 chickens, since we're stuck in the stinky city right now
hit.gif

I teach high school, and they're like my kids...

kycklingar! :

I am married to a wonderful man (who gives me power tools instead of flowers!!!!
love.gif
), but we have no children. A parrot, a songbird, and only 6 chickens, since we're stuck in the stinky city right now
hit.gif

I teach high school, and they're like my kids...

What a guy!!! Can he teach my DH to do that too!!!!.
lol.png

I am married to a Hunting/fishing fanatic. I have 2 beautiful daughters, 1-14 year old(trying to be 20,JRM_countrygirl on BYC) and 1-12 year old(lil Fudgie on BYC) We love all animals. Both kids show in 4-H and Oldest DD is in FFA.​

Last edited:
I am the old one!! I am married to my wonderful husband of 26 years we have four kids daughters 23.22 this daughter is married and has our first grandbaby! Trevor is 9 months. Then twin boys that are 19.

no kids at home anymore
sad.png

I do have a wonderful husband of 30 years (I also get power tools as gifts from him how funny!
smile.png
) my babies now are my 2 pit bulls 11 chickens, assorted fish and 2 parrots

my box is almost full and I am going to mail it on the 12th is that ok? I am going to see my folks for a week and will be back on the 10th

I got lost in this thread and remember something about mailing after the 10th but by the 15th?

Back
Top Bottom