Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Quote:
Well I hope whoever gets mine isnt dissappointed..but since this is a chicken website, Ive enclosed a few chicken things. Something I thought was really cute and have a pair of. Then since this is the "Four S's" I did a few things for spring time. Sorta get things jump started after being in winter for a while. Well some of us still are I guess. I still need one more homemade gift. One that I had planned on fell through. So I have to think of another thing to make. Thats where Im having the most problems with. I hope the person that I get likes to cook. I looked at their answers, but didnt have much to go off of.
idunno.gif
I so wish I knew how to knit or can, that would be my other homemade gift for sure!!!

Quote:
Yard decor, gardening tools, seeds, plant starts, home decor, handmade kitchen linens(apron, napkins, dish towels, etc), fun socks, book and/or magazines on gardening or chickens, farming etc, handmade jewelry, homemade cookies, cake, fudge, brownies....home canned goodies....

Anyone want to add to this list?

Quote:
Boxes can be shipped as late as the 30th, and beginning today.

Please, when you ship your box, post to the list so I can keep track on the swapper list who sends and receives as they do so.

I will mail mine on Friday for sure ..I have two more things to add ..then off it goes to the east coast
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom