Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Quote:
Yay! I'm glad everything made it! My husband liked the rooster stuff so much I went back and got a set for myself.
hide.gif

I love that cartoon rooster! I wasn't sure what kind of chickens, etc. you had so I picked a neutral design. Now, I've got to save up to get my new $12,000 embrodiery machine.
ep.gif

My box came on Saturday!
yippiechickie.gif

16616_img_1396.jpg

Thank you, Deb (Justusnak)!
big_smile.png

I love daylilies, and now I'm thinking of a way to rig a trellis on the corner of my coop for this clematis.

It was so fun opening the box and pulling out each little goody. Looks like she and greenfamilyfarms shopped at the same store!
lol.png

My box should mail out today and head south.
wink.png

how fun to see the open boxes!!!

thanks for sharing with pictures what a great idea!

mine was mailed today it is crammed full I almost hated mailing it ..everyday I kept thinking "ok one more thing one more thing"

I just hope nothing breaks!

it was just so much fun putting this box together!

thanks for doing this you have no idea how much I needed to just make a box of goodies for someone I do not even know ...such a wonderful idea ..and timing is everything in life
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm trying to keep the swapper list on the first post current with who has shipped and/or received.

If anyone sees it is not correct with your info, please bug me and let me know so I can fix it.

Hi Amy
smile.png
I shipped mine off today! USPS tracking #03081400000063393165

fl.gif
I hope she likes it. I send some home made items along with other things I thought were usefull, ejoyable or just plain old fun!

Robin

I got mine in the mail today.
ya.gif
wee.gif

I just love it. I recieved all kinds of great gifts. Thank you Becca!! I loved the little note that you sent as well. I was shocked when I read the part about the book you sent.
ep.gif
The book is the best part I think. I already have a few recipes that I marked and want to try. I think it is so neat that you and a friend put this together and its published! I found it on Amazon. As well as the other book. I know what Im ordering next, lol. I cant wait to try the Amish popcorn and blackberry jam. Blackberries are my favorite!

Sorry for the crappy pictures. I was using my camera phone and it was either too dark in the room or too light.
roll.png

BYCswapbox2.jpg

BYCswapbox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom