Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I picked up my box at the post office this morning. AND I CANT OPEN IT BECAUSE I"M AT WORK!!!!!!!!(I work in a lab and cant have anything than lab stuff at my desk! This is just so wrong! At lunch that box is so open
big_smile.png

duc.gif
I am going nuts waiting for my box!!! Can I have a hint as to when to look for it? My box will go out Monday so someone from FL keep your eyes open
celebrate.gif

I got it, I got it! I opened my box and these are the wonderful things I got! Its almost as if Heidi (HiDelight) could read my mind. I LOVE coffee! and she sent me her home roasted beans (They smell soooooo good!) and whats really wierd is I had just compiled a list of things I want to make for christmas presents and one of those items was homemade vanilla extract (I just didnt know where to get the beans) and now thanks to her I not only know where to get the beans but she sent me some, with some extract that I do not plan to share (all for me..heehee)! She also sent me some beautiful socks that I adore and have come in very handy (see the pics below and you'll understand). There were two beautiful little pictures that are handmade, some little fruit snacks (which will be tasted very shortly) and some wonderful seeds for my garden, she even enclosed a huge pack of gloves (she must know me, I am always losing one gardening glove lol). There was so much packed into that little box! Thank you sooo much Heidi, it is very much appreciated and will definitley be enjoyed. Oh and my box will go out as soon as I can get someone to take it to the P.O. seeing as I cant drive right now (once again seeing the pics...stupid roosters).
first all the wonderful goodies
15098_silkies_030.jpg

the wonderful socks
15098_silkies_028.jpg

The very sprained ankle from chasing a bunch of little roosters to get them back into the brooder
15098_silkies_031.jpg

And the lovely sock keeping said sprained ankle and piggies warm.
15098_silkies_032.jpg

sorry about your ankle! so glad you liked your package and it cheered you up!!! it was very fun putting it together for you
smile.png

take care so you can get out into the garden!!! and very glad the socks fit
wash in cold and lay them out to dry
I forgot to put that in the box!

Back
Top Bottom