1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Final Count (I think) More pics

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Corey NC, May 11, 2007.

1. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Ok I think we are done, but I am not sure. we have 5/10 hatched 2 batam turkens and 3 from my own flock. Three out of the 5 left I am pretty sure are clears and the other two I think are duds but I will leave them with momma til day 25.

Here is Holly, she is a feather footed batam turken and the first to hatch. I belive she is either white, splash, or a really light buff, I'd love your opinions.

[​IMG]

This is Bonnie, the 2nd to pop out, a black skined feather footed batam turken. I think she is partridge, she has that chipmunk look.

[​IMG]

Moses's babies all look identical so they can't have names until I can figure out how to tell them apart. I think they are pure buff orps and it is very likely since I have 8 BO hens and only 2 at the most of my other breeds. If you think other wise please let me know.

The Group Together

[​IMG]

Chick #1

[​IMG]

Chick #2

[​IMG]

Chick #3

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  2. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    They are sooo cute, thanks for sharing.

3. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Thanks. : ) Anyone have any idea on the buff babies?

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

They sure look like BO to me. I have 17 of them...now 9 weeks old. They looked just like that tho, when I got them at a day or 2 old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by