Final Voting For Egg Face Contest !

Final Vote For Egg Face Contest

• KANSAS BOY (Egg-Bama )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JESTERSEYE (egg- secutioner)

• HOPPY (Emu egg carving)

• CHICKLOVER98 (where the cool chicks hang)

• Total voters
Quote:
Thanks, KansasBoy! You obviously have a lot of artistic talent judging by your drawing of Obama.
bow.gif

Nice homage to the old "This is your brain on drugs..." campaign, also. I had to explain the connection to my two teenaged sons, though, 'cause it turns out that even the NEW version of those commercials is from a long time ago. Man, I can't believe I got soooo OLD!
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks, KansasBoy! You obviously have a lot of artistic talent judging by your drawing of Obama.
bow.gif

Nice homage to the old "This is your brain on drugs..." campaign, also. I had to explain the connection to my two teenaged sons, though, 'cause it turns out that even the NEW version of those commercials is from a long time ago. Man, I can't believe I got soooo OLD!
wink.png

My daddy told me the same thing about the commercial!

Quote:
bow.gif

wink.png

Thank you, all that money I paid to major in art has finally payed off!
thumbsup.gif

I guess that ad is pretty old huh, crazy how time flies... Guess we are old! For being such an old campaign, it was certainly the first thing that came to mind when I saw "egg face contest"... Then I thought to my self "self, who has an egg shaped head..." and it hit me Egg-Bama... He fit the idea to a tee! I even too the time to clean out the egg and glue it back together, it now sit on display with my vast collection of old cameras!
wink.png

Excellent Job everyone!
smile.png

I'm very surprised that their were just a few dozen votes. I figured hundreds if not a thousand or so would have voted by now.

Quote:
I just checked and the first page says it's over at 8:00 cst, not est, as I had thought.

Woohoo! We're head to head now...
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
This is so much fun! (That probably means my life is extaordinarily boring, huh?)
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom