Finale! ROUND 3 Bring it!

That seems harsh.
I figured it was for people who were late 😃😂
It's definitely a generalization, but most of the time the people I see in toll lanes are also driving "look at me!" status symbol cars and taking their time (exception is business vehicles, those dudes got s**t to do and are on the clock). They want to be seen using the toll roads, they don't necessarily NEED to be on them.

I'd rather not say, as this is a public forum, but it's in Washington State.
Oh sorry - I wasn't asking what town anyone lived in. I was stating that I live in the middle of nowhere, thus... what town? While you all compare the sizes of cities and towns, I don't even live in a town and the nearest to me is 30 minutes out. 🤣

We will do this again next month.
Sweet! Tag me!
Girl Smile GIF

🤚🤚🤚. I did not get on the toll lane part but I did do a little test. I measured this $6 amount and it was a 13 mi.
I didn't push my brakes one time in those 13 miles driving on the regular people lanes.
PXL_20220517_152538623.jpg

🤚🤚🤚. I did not get on the toll lane part but I did do a little test. I measured this $6 amount and it was a 13 mi.
I didn't push my brakes one time in those 13 miles driving on the regular people lanes.View attachment 31121815
I think this is my first time seeing a toll lane sign.

So how do you pay it? Is there a toll booth? Seems that would slow traffic down to a crawl to have every car stop to pay.

I think this is my first time seeing a toll lane sign.

So how do you pay it? Is there a toll booth? Seems that would slow traffic down to a crawl to have every car stop to pay.
For this particular road there are no stopping to pay at a booth type things.
It is all done electronically through what we call easy tugs. EZ Tags.

It's basically a sticker on your windshield and you get charged each time you drive through a toll thingy.

Back
Top Bottom