Finally, a benefit of a big behind!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by paperdragonfarm, Jul 9, 2011.

1. paperdragonfarm

paperdragonfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Albany
    You don't fall into the toilet when your boyfriend forgets to put down the seat. [​IMG] Might not be wet, but my is that porcelain cold! [​IMG]

2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    LOL! [​IMG]

I learned long ago to keep a nightlight on in the bathroom, just to avoid those unfortunate experiences!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I Just HAD to look at this thread.... [​IMG]

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:I was waiting for you....

Where's Grits?

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    thought you have been spying on me! [​IMG]

6. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    [​IMG]

Good one! Heck, now i get paranoid and check every single time I go to the loo, even if it's broad daylight and I can see perfetly [​IMG]

7. In His Service

In His Service Wise Men Still Seek Him

Apr 25, 2010
    Catskills
    Quote:x2

8. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    I told my DH and DS that it is bad fung shui to leave the seat up on the toilet because all you finances go down the drain. Now he makes sure that the lid is down when he is finished!! [​IMG]

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Oh this reminds me of a fishing trip my husband and I took. We went with some friends who had a friend who had an acre of land with a trailer which was close to the lake we were to fish at. When I heard all the man-talk about the trailer I asked to borrow the in-laws motor home for this trip and they happily obliged.

Well, the directions to this place was well....cruddy to say the least. We finally found the place at two am on a Friday night. I was introduced to the other folks and discovered there was only one other woman besides me. She was a big gal to say the least and I prayed she would not ask to go on our tiny 16 foot glorified canoe with a trolling motor.

Like all females the first thing she needed to when climbing out of her hubby's station wagon was to find a toilet. She swayed to and fro as her hubby struggled to get the key in the lock. I looked around and noticed the number on the mailbox was not the same as the number on my directions.

"We are at the wrong place," I said which put that poor woman in a temper to say the least.

She was livid. She screamed at her husband who took a dive under our motor home. I thought about letting her use our facilities but to be perfectly honest she couldn't fit through the bathroom door. I'm sorry to say our motor home was not plus-sized.

I looked at my directions again and checked the next mailbox. "Over here!" I shouted. "This is it!"

We all crashed through the bushes to see a dilapidated trailer. Snap! That thing was old back in the 60's!

Under the verbal barrage of his wife, the man opened the door, and jumped out of the way. We heard her thunderous footsteps then a scream for help.

We all charged in to find her sitting on the toilet which had gone through the rotten floor. All we could see were her arms and head, and we easily heard the vivid language she used to describe her husband's stupidity.

Nothing like calling 911 at 2 am to have EMTs fish a woman out of the shattered floor of an old mobile home.

Bless her heart.

10. chubbydog811

chubbydog811 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I try not to laugh at others misfortunes, but that is absolutely the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by