Finally finished

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
I can't believe this thing is finally done!!!!! The girls (and boys
sad.png
) moved in yesterday and they are sooooo happy. And not a moment too soon. They had way outgrown the small temporary coop they were in. I think I need my head examined though because all of a sudden this thing looks way too small. But I know we have at least 2 roos that will be finding a new home. We will be building another in the spring for the next round!! LOL Oh my goodness, is there ever an end to this?????

DSCN1020.jpg

DSCN1033.jpg

DSCN1034.jpg

ya.gif
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
big_smile.png
You have just saved me from a broken heart! I posted these same pics on Daves Garden THREE DAYS AGO and NO ONE has replied!!!
barnie.gif
hit.gif
I was sooo depressed! But I'm better now. Thanks Lurky!!

Last edited:
I love it!!! But the chicken addiction is so bad that I KNOW you will be putting an addition on that baby next spring! Your chickens look thrilled at their new home.
D.gif

I know how you feel about finishing your coop I just put the last touch on mind this morning - and like you I all ready am thinking about another one ( boy hope hubby dont see this )
I think your coop looks wonderful and the babies all look nice and relaxed. What did you use for your nesting boxes?

Thanks all! Chicken Girl, you wont believe this, but we used Rubbermaid Slide N' Stack Baskets. They actually slide out of a door on the back of the coop so we can check for eggs when the time comes! We will also be adding a slanted roof to cover them tomorrow.

jeaucamom, that is a great looking coop. I know what you mean about plans for a new one. I just finished my new coop for the first time about a month ago. Since then I keep finding things to add or do different. Its never ending.

Back
Top Bottom