Finally finished

Congrats !!!

Looks great !!!!

The sign of a true addict, already planning the next before you're finished completely with the original...lol

Julie
smile.png

Oh wow, I like your coop, it gives me some ideas on how to do things a little different on mine. I need to get out and DO it while the weather is still good.
Very nice! Kudos!
Jill

My dh keeps saying I treat my chickens better than him LOL. I think the final straw was when I realized the big doors that cover the screen areas, and the drop door behind the nest boxes need a little weather stripping to make them completely draft proof and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry
lau.gif
He keeps telling me I am teaching him patience
big_smile.png
Anyway... thanks all for the encouragement, as I have never built anything before ever. BTW the bottom panels swing up and there is about a foot of straw under there to catch all the poop. It is complete enclosed so the dog can't have anymore little snacks during the day and the girls are not walking in their poop. A stiff brush on the wire every other day should keep them all clean
yippiechickie.gif
and then pull out the tarp the straw is on and change it out when it needs it. Again, thanks, Suz

Back
Top Bottom