Finally hatching count 15...UPDATED WITH PICS...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Put 'em in the carton, wished 'em all good luck, turned up the humidity...and now the wait begins. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited 6/20/2008:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  2. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    HOORAY! Day 18 is sooooo exciting! Sending lots of good hatching vibes your way. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Jubaby

Jubaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    West Texas
    Yep - those last few days are pretty nervewracking. I hope you have a great hatch!

[​IMG]

4. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    oldtimegator -- we're on the same day!! are you as nervous/inpatient as i am? what do you got in the bator?? i got frizzle, polish and silkie

5. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] Good hatching vibes coming your way! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    These are our first hatch and we got some eggs from a gentleman near us. They are light brahmas, white leghorns (not our favorite....they'll be sold/given away) and Americauna's.

I have 3 frizzle cochins that are in another bator and will be added in 3 days.

7. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

Me too
    Me too
    Me too.....

Day 18 for 12 EEs (White and Silver Roos over Red/Brown Hens from eBay) and 16 Ameraucanas (Silvers and Blue/Blacks) from Jean.....

Had I known about Jean's eggs, of course I wouldn't have placed that bid on eBay, but....such is life in 'batorland....

It's also Day 16 for 2 of a neighbor's EE's, and Day 10 or so for 8 silkies....ah the life of a newly hatched hatchaholic....

WOOT!!!!!!

8. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    i am getting soooo impatient! i can't even believe i've waited 18 days and now i have to wait 3 more??? i can't wait to see my babies and i'm so excited that i have others waiting the same as me! we've got our own hatching crew!

9. donnap1967

donnap1967 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I am in for the Day 18 hatching crew!!! Tonight at 6pm will be Day 18 for me and my little bunch of silkie eggs. The air cells aren't ideal because they were shipped so I am MORE nervous than ever. OMG I can't stand the pressure!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will send some good hatching vibes your way if you promise to send some for me! [​IMG]

Pleaaasseee hatch little babies!!!!!!! [​IMG]

AAuuugghhhhh!

10. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:Back at ya' !! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:clap [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by