Finally!! My noise complaint

I agree with the natural born complainers. I talked to my nearest neighbor about the chickens and he ask when I was going to get some. I told him last week I got 8. He couldn't hear um. Even the rooster.

Some folks are just ill and want everybody around to be ill with um. Just ignore those fools.

My neighbor's hens are fairly loud and constant - that's what's truly anoying, that the noise is all day, every day. Plus, frequent very loud commotion at night. Which are the weirdest, creepiest sounds I've ever heard. Enough to make your skin crawl. Yet even the barkingest dog in the hood goes in the house sometimes. And it's flawed thinking that it's fine because your chickens are 'no louder than x, y or z.' Because x, y, and z are not okay or acceptable. People who make noise like that (let's not blame the animal for being an animal) in residential neighborhoods are self-centered, oblivious and rude. I know this because not all my neighbors do it and neither do I. I'm not going to "report" or complain to officials about my loud neighbors. It wouldn't do any good and I'm not an #%!&$@€. But I sure wouldn't mind some fresh eggs sometime!

My neighbor's hens are fairly loud and constant - that's what's truly anoying, that the noise is all day, every day. Plus, frequent very loud commotion at night. Which are the weirdest, creepiest sounds I've ever heard. Enough to make your skin crawl. Yet even the barkingest dog in the hood goes in the house sometimes. And it's flawed thinking that it's fine because your chickens are 'no louder than x, y or z.' Because x, y, and z are not okay or acceptable. People who make noise like that (let's not blame the animal for being an animal) in residential neighborhoods are self-centered, oblivious and rude. I know this because not all my neighbors do it and neither do I. I'm not going to "report" or complain to officials about my loud neighbors. It wouldn't do any good and I'm not an #%!&$@€. But I sure wouldn't mind some fresh eggs sometime!
Thos thread is from 2011, you'll likely not receive a reply.

Back
Top Bottom