Finally starting my walk in coop. Want to follow?

Pics
Ok. I'm over the top, I know.
Yesterdays reports of severe thunderstorms panicked me. I want to paint and put down backpack. It wasn't supposed to rain till Thursday. I convinced Chris and grandson CJ to cover the roof with a tarp since it isn't sealed yet. Here's the result.
20190703_083504.jpg

A big black block monster!:lau
Oh, and, it didn't rain. Won't rain now till Friday.
Weathermen. Bah! Humbug!

Good move!
You can still open it partially to work in there, then close it up when needed.
I had a 20 x 20' tarp strung up over my hot tub for months one summer while I fixed it.

Good move!
You can still open it partially to work in there, then close it up when needed.
I had a 20 x 20' tarp strung up over my hot tub for months one summer while I fixed it.
Yes! Oh my when I walked outside and saw how Chris covered this I almost wet myself laughing!!! Today I tried (ahem, again) to explain how the ventilation system works and how this would cause walls and ceilings to sweat. I felt bad cuz he's just the best son in law a mother could hope for but he climbed up and fixed it.
20190703_161436.jpg

Rain-sun-rain-sun-rain.....we'll paint ceiling and walls Monday. If we have time we'll blackjack the floor but I think it's going to wait till Tuesday. Then the 14 day wait. That's ok. Lots to do to the outside.

Today I tried (ahem, again) to explain how the ventilation system works and how this would cause walls and ceilings to sweat.
He did fine.
Shouldn't be a problem during the summer....you can lift sides for some ventilation during painting and fair weather....then batten it back down if windy wet weather is imminent.

Back
Top Bottom