Finally!!!

Quote:
Ooohh, I like the red-sex links, too. I had a few birds that I "thought" were girls, but ended up being boys
hit.gif
had to find them new homes cuz I already was attached to 'em & just couldn't kill 'em.
lol.png

Quote:
Ooohh, I like the red-sex links, too. I had a few birds that I "thought" were girls, but ended up being boys
hit.gif
had to find them new homes cuz I already was attached to 'em & just couldn't kill 'em.
lol.png

are red sex links good layers?

I couldn't tell you. But if they're anything like the Black Sex Links, they are. Mine has been giving me a decent-sized egg (she lays the biggest out of the four) every day since January or so. There's only been a few days in the past 5 months that I've not gotten an egg from her, and those were usually when it was really cold. Since this is her first year laying, I don't know what her "laying lifespan" is, although I've been told they peak out at 2-3 years & then slowly peter off.

Quote:
hit.gif
lol.png

are red sex links good layers?

Yes, red sex-links are excellent layers, among the best layers, in fact.

Back
Top Bottom