Finals...Anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thefishery, Dec 10, 2009.

1. thefishery

thefishery Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Anyone else finishing the week with finals?

Today is my last one for the semester. This has proved to be the single most difficult semester in my life!! So far so good, passing grades so far [​IMG]

And to brag, because I can, and because I'm pretty proud of myself this time...
    I got A's in sociology and math and a big fat C in Anatomy (not too proud of that one but at least I passed---screwing up my gpa [​IMG])

Hopefully I can pull something more than a C in psychology tonight [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hey you! Come back over to the Friends Welcome thread when you can pull yourself away from the books. [​IMG]

3. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Hooray for A's in Sociology!!! Hopefully my students will do as well!!

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I had my last final yesterday! I got home around 7:00 pm last night and I am so happy to be home. I'm beginning to miss some of my friends, but there's so much I have to do here. I also had a really rough semester and I am sooo glad it is over! So far, I have an A in Chem III class and lab. I'm still waiting on my other grades, but I'm pretty sure I did well in those classes too. I worked so hard this semester! It was stressful, but I'm happy it paid off.

Seems like a lot of people are still in college though. This is one time when I'm happy that my college doesn't give us days off throughout the semester. We get out so much earlier than everyone else!

5. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    My dd's one finished today and the other finished yesterday so my oldest is home now for 3 weeks!!!

6. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    No exam for History (hooray), but English Final next Wednesday and French Final next Thursday. Whew! Bring my two weeks of R & R before the next semester of full-time work and full-time school take over. I'm a little burnt out.

7. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    My finals are in 3 weeks I think...

I don't think I'm going to do well... [​IMG]

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Taking one graduate course this semester... I started on my final essay this morning and will finish it up over the weekend since it's due next week.

I'm anticipating an A in this class. I have a 4.00 GPA for the first time in my life and it's not something I'll give up willingly. [​IMG] I've been working my butt off in every one of my classes to keep it that way.

9. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Yea we have finals. [​IMG] I have German2 finals, English Finals, Astronomy Finals, Geometry Finals, Biology Finals, World History Finals, WHO HAS P.E FINALS!!?!?! OMG English finals are easy, all we had to do was not be late to class all semester and not be hall swept and we get 100% on it automatically we just have to sign our name on the test.

10. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    DS has finals next week in Lit/Comp and Computer App. Had EOCT in Biology this week. His last paper on War and Peace is due next week also. Thank God thats the last paper on that he has to write!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by