Fingernails and Fishing go hand in hand... :) **PICTURE HEAVY**

EGADS...I'll have to check it out but I'll pass on actually doing it.

DBF and I were at the local park last year. They have a fishing pond there so we thought we'd check it out. He spotted a plecostamus (sp?) swimming by shore. It was probably September and we knew it would die soon. I had my waders with me, he did not, so he had me wade in to see if I could catch it. I am very sorry to say that I could not; was too CHICKEN to touch it.

So I'm a big wuss and he was not very happy with me. But I do bait my own hook!!!

OMG that is INSANE!!!! Kinda looked like fun though and those fish were HUGE!!! I've never caught one even close to that size!

Thanks for the link!

Gotta get to TSC before they close
th.gif

my Husband just loved your steelers nails..
woot.gif

what was that little green fish? the kids like that one. And were you fishing in a dress? We have only been fishing 2 times this year. Oh well..

BTW how is mango doing?

Yes I was fishing in a dress. Had to match my nails, ya know!
I told hubby that the Steelers won yesterday due to my "great nail design"
wink.png
wink.png

I will have to look again at the little green fish. If it had turquoise in it like my nails, that was a pumpkinseed.

I should go back and title the pictures with the names of the fish in them.

We gave Mango away a month ago. Mango is probably gone. Last I heard, he could barely walk. The man I gave him to intended to process him. Last I saw of Mango, he was HUGE and MEAN!!!!

Nice nails, great thread. I've been having bad luck with the salmon and lake trout here lately.

Hmmm, I wonder if the other boys at work would notice if I had my nails done...

Quote:
Thanks!

well... you could paint your toenails!
smile.png
no one would see! lol.

Heading to Seneca Lake the end of this week. Hoping to get into some Lake Trout!
smile.png

Yeah,
My weekend was nice. Thanks for asking. Think I'll start a thread about how it went for laughs.

Didn't catch any fish though...just ducks...rubber ones...and won a prize.

And I like the dress....I'm always in dresses...well, not so much when the weather changes.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom