Fingernails and Fishing go hand in hand... :) **PICTURE HEAVY**

Love the fish pics! I used to get my nails done religiously, but since my son was born, I haven't had the time nor the luck with the upkeep. Cleaning and all.
tongue.png
We haven't gotten out fiching this year. Our 3 yo bass boat just sittin'. Gas prices and DS not old enough yet made it hard to get out.
Where did ya get the Gar? We used to fish for them in Black Lake, NY when we used to get there. Hopefully we get back there next year. DS will be 3 and I think it is time to introduce him to cabin living for a week. Of course, Nana and Grandpa will join us as usual. So I can get out to fish.
big_smile.png

I still think you should drill tiny holes in your nails, attach some hooks, and drag your fingers in the water.

As a previous poster said; nice color cordination between fish and nails; especially the bass and bluegill pics (6/6/07, 6/7/07, and 7/07).

Quote:
We were fishing Oak Orchard Creek. A tributary of Lake Ontario. The salmon are sneaking in now.. I hope to have some salmon pictures soon!!!

Take that 3 year old fishing... what are you waiting for??? Celeste was fishing at age 2!

Quote:
I try to coordinate some of my colors! I was hoping to catch that Pumpkinseed fish to match the blue in my nails! The green... yes, matches the bass! Sort of like "Match the hatch!"

Dac... It has been said I should drill holes and add hooks. But I am thinking I should go south and NOODLE FOR CATFISH! Has anyone ever done that here? Sounds creey but fun to me!

oh man Ralphie.. you need to look up noodling catfish on youtube. People catch HUGE FISH with their bare hands!!! It looks VERY COOL!!!!!!

The fish they catch this way are like over 10 pounds.. maybe 20 and 30 pound flathead catfish!!!!

Girls gone grabblin'. They wanted me to do it, but I am in NY they are down south.. Alabama or somewhere! Sounds way fun!

Back
Top Bottom