Fingers crossed I'll have some hatching in a about 4 days

caeti21

Chirping
Jun 12, 2015
Florida
Im getting antsy , i have quail eggs which hopefully will start to hatch friday or Saturday then i have some polish-frizzled ameraicaunas , polish-frizzles , and some polish- frizzled silver-laced Wyandottes i have been keeping a eye on temp its staying steady extremely well, and slowly increasing the humidity, its been steady, im just increasing it a little at a time for the quail , im hoping they all turn out, im super excited

caeti21

Chirping
Jun 12, 2015
Florida
Thanks , wow thats awesome, i have 10 conturnix in now though when i was cleaning their pen my male serama roo was out and he mated with a few of my female quails so i dont know if they will a cross breed or full blooded

caeti21

Chirping
Jun 12, 2015
Florida
Oh my goodness greatness great balls of freaking fire all dang day this one quail egg has been wiggling and like a crazy lady I have been running in and out of here watching it and waiting ......and waiting ......and waiting , it really is almost as bad as waiting for a human baby to arrive, my daughter is like uuuhhh mommy I seen it wiggle now only call me in here when it's actually poking out lol

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
Aug 23, 2012
PA
Still nothing but wiggles but just from the one quail egg ugh!!!
your a hatching addict like most of us!! I had to smile reading all your posts!
lau.gif
come over and join us it helps to be with the same and get through the hatch
lau.gif
with hair
wink.png
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come hatch, learn, Chat, Meet new Friends!

caeti21

Chirping
Jun 12, 2015
Florida

JetCat

Songster
Oct 26, 2015
Southeast Alabama
running just a little late but i've heard of people getting hatches on day 18, most of mine hatch early day 16 at 99.5° the last batch of shipped eggs were very late day 17.

Last edited:

Top Bottom