Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

I figured out exactly how many chickens our coop can handle if each chicken were to have 4 sq ft, and I may get to that point in a couple years that it's full.
roll.png

When everybody is talking about going someplace warm or interesting for Spring break and they ask you what you are doing and your response is "Going to a poultry Swap with my mom on Sunday... then Hanging out with my chickens, maybe look for show pigs." LOL! I get a lot of weird looks for that !! but its true.

When everybody is talking about going someplace warm or interesting for Spring break and they ask you what you are doing and your response is "Going to a poultry Swap with my mom on Sunday... then Hanging out with my chickens, maybe look for show pigs." LOL! I get a lot of weird looks for that !! but its true.

Lol!

I get weird looks when a friend or relative asks if I want to catch a movie or have dinner out and I say No! I have to put my chickens to bed.
big_smile.png

There's not a place in your house that hasn't at least temporarily housed a brooder

You sold excess Christmas decorations at a garage sale because you wanted the tub they were in to serve as a brooder

You move from one town to another and before you research schools, grocery stores, or crime rates, you check out local options to buy baby chicks

You've never written a poem or a song on a napkin in a restaurant, but you've drawn hundreds of coop ideas on them

The list of breeds you want is a larger number than the number of chickens you can physically house

You have a freakout about your kids wanting the latest Nikes and yet you're seriously considering and pining for that over $100 Australorp shirt at Anthropologie...and it's sleeveless!

Back
Top Bottom