Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

When every conversation turns into a "why I should get more chickens!" plea with your spouse, lol. I think he is really starting to like them, and it doesn't hurt that his coworkers keep asking for eggs. Hmm, guess we need more hens, ha!

When you have a secret santa at school and the person who has you gets you a toy chicken!

When your parents tell you your not allowed to breed this spring but you build a broody run and get fertile eggs of your friend anyway!

When once you've hatched the eggs you have already made plans to sell them to one of your school friends.

Tell them it is along the same lines and when a girl becomes a young lady, give them a chick and get them hooked, congrats, so what did you do with the first egg? I have one that should soon lay her first and I think I will blow the egg and decoupage a pic of her on the front and turn it into a Christmas decoration, is that going to far?
clap.gif

When you spend your lunch hour cleaning the coop and the run because it's the only time during daylight hours you have to do so, and then forget to eat lunch yourself. Of course the chickens got a treat.

Tell them it is along the same lines and when a girl becomes a young lady, give them a chick and get them hooked, congrats, so what did you do with the first egg? I have one that should soon lay her first and I think I will blow the egg and decoupage a pic of her on the front and turn it into a Christmas decoration, is that going to far?
clap.gif

Heck no! My first chicken eggshell is dried out and stored in a little case on the bookshelf.

When you have a secret santa at school and the person who has you gets you a toy chicken!

When your parents tell you your not allowed to breed this spring but you build a broody run and get fertile eggs of your friend anyway!

When once you've hatched the eggs you have already made plans to sell them to one of your school friends.

That is a good gift!!

Back
Top Bottom