Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

~when you always have a saying for 'You know you're addicted to chickens when----"
~when you realize you have co-op the day before your chicks come, and your Mom says this: 'You will go!'
~when somehow everything leads up to chickens
~when you save some of your warm waffle for your chickens, and they get oatmeal
~when you've been planning new coop plans, and brooder plans two months before the chicks come
~when your chickens get fed, watered, etc. in the morning before you even think about breakfast.
~when you say 'Animals first!!!'

when u go out in the rain in your high heels and hotel uniform to feed the hens and collect eggs on your way to work, and then walk in to work and go to wash your hands before you clock in while u explain to your coworkers the reason.

when the second thing u do when u get home from work besides let the dogs out is rush to check on the chicks in the salon, and then to the hen house to make sure everything is alright before you sit down to a cup of coffee...
your lap dogs are giving u dirty looks because u have been ignoring them due to whatcing chick tv

When the highlight of your week is ordering a chicken diaper!
When I'm still keeping our evil Cochin even though she attacks me when ever I come in the run!

... When you are counting down the days until you get more chicks in the spring!
... When your rooster gets frostbite and you spend all day sitting with him to make sure he isn't in pain, and trying to keep it from spreading by warming up his comb with your gloves.
... When everything reminds you of your chickens.

... When you are counting down the days until you get more chicks in the spring!
... When your rooster gets frostbite and you spend all day sitting with him to make sure he isn't in pain, and trying to keep it from spreading by warming up his comb with your gloves.
... When everything reminds you of your chickens.
goodpost.gif
Sounds like me. XD
~when your easiest spelling word is 'poultry.'
~when somehow the conversation at the dinner table turns from bedroom sets to the differences between an Ameraucana and an EE (they just don't get it)
~when someone asks you how you know that chicken fact, and you're stumped as to how you know it and your response is 'The chickens told me!'

Back
Top Bottom