Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

When... The chicken who thinks she is the favorite jumps up on your knee for a massage. Buffy lifts a wing to be massaged and then the other and when I start to give her entire body a message, her eyes flicker before closing as she abt falls asleep!

When.... You start having conversations with them in their language.
and wonder to yourself "I wonder what they think I'm actually saying..."
I believe mine just treat me like the kind, gentle, Food Bringer flock idiot. "Just let her prattle on, nobody knows what she's trying to say. Cute, though, isn't it?" And the less patient hens simply don't spend that much time with me, after the treats are gone.

When in a spanish class you are asked to imagine (and type) what you want to do with your life, and then Imagine you are old and looking back on that life one of the things you say is:
Before I am 36 I want to have a chicken farm. And then when you are "looking back" you start talking about how you bought 20 Ameraucanas and 10 Mille Fleur D'Uccles at the age of 35, and start talking about chickens and how the eggs of the Ameraucanas (I hope i spelled that right) are blue. (I also explained in spanish that Ameraucanas and Mille Fleur D'Uccles are 2 types of chicken.)

Back
Top Bottom