Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

Hi Animalscomefirst,

I accidentally put my reply smack dab in the middle of your Post when I tried to ask you how come you can't get your chickens???

And that I am So sorry that you can't. !
hugs.gif

ladychicken&Ducklover :

Hi Animalscomefirst,

I accidentally put my reply smack dab in the middle of your Post when I tried to ask you how come you can't get your chickens???

And that I am So sorry that you can't. !
hugs.gif

Oopies.... forgot to mention that I DO have chickens... but I was pretty much true about all the other stuff.​

"You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

you read pages 1 to 62 of this thread and agree with absolutely everything, even though YOU DON'T HAVE CHICKENS!
lol.png
lol.png

Sooooon.......SOOOOOON.

When You Have Read Each Post On 62 Pages And Agree With Each One, Notice That Your Husband Has Texted You Saying He'll Be Home Early And You Haven't Done Anything To The House Because You've Been Out With Your Chickens And On Byc All Day Long And Start Panicking, Yet Still Write A Post On How You Are Addicted To Chickens, You Wake Up Before The Butt Crack Of Dawn Just To Wait On The Porch With Your Coffee Ready To Run To The Coop Door To Open It Right When The Sun Comes Up So Your Girls Can Have The Most Outside Time They Can, You Talk To Your Chickens And Hold Conversations With Them, You Get Onto Them Like They Are Children, You Hold Each Of Your Chickens Everyday Letting Them Know How Much You Love And Care For Them, You Kiss Each One Good Morning, You Kiss Each One Goodnight, Your Freaking Out About Thanksgiving Because You Know You Are Going To Get Back After Dark And You Wonder If You Can Get Anyone To Come Over And Count Your Chickens And Lock Them Up For You, You Argue With Your Hubby Because You Have Babies In The Brooder In The Kids Room And He Don't Want Them In There And You Threaten To Leave If He Touches Them (what??), Nearly All Of Your Comments On Facebook Are About Your Chickens, You Make Coloring Book For Your Children That Has Nothing But Chickens In It, You Annoy Your Husband With All Your Chicken Stories, You Yell At Your Kids For Chasing Your Chickens For Too Long, When Your Husband Goes Hunting For The Weekend And You Bring All The Chickens In The House (25) To Throw A Chicken Party With Your Girls Then Rush To Clean It Because He'll Be Home In A Few Hours And You Don't Want Him To Know, You've Taken Down All The Blinds In Your House To Make It Easier To View The Outside, Your Friends Now Call You The Crazy Chicken Lady, You Have Tried To Convince All Of Your Friends To Get Chickens Because It Would Make Their Lives Complete, You Beg Your Husband For More And The Answer Is No And You Get Them Anyway Hoping He Won't Notice But Does Then Just Rolls His Eyes, At Night You Wait For Your Husband To Get Fully Asleep And Start Snoring So You Can Get Back On Byc To Check The New Posts.... Lol That's Not All But I Figured I Wrote Too Much Already Lol. I Am Not An Addict I Swear!

When your sister says your latest knitting project looks like a clutch and you think: "Well that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. It looks nothing like eggs....wait, she means a purse."
roll.png
And she was right, it did look like a clutch purse.

Back
Top Bottom