Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
You can set the camera on the ground or something to take it with a timer or screenshot stills from a video.
That's a good idea
Also don’t take it with a harness or collar on cause then you won’t be able to see anything hahah
hhhhhng ok
can you get him to stand still with food? Even for a second LOL with the timer on the camera. And/or teach him a “stand” command. Very helpful LOL also, you can capture a “free stack” picture where he kind of stacks on his own or stands still for a sec, take a pic of that. Not perfect but something LOL
currently his 'stand' command is 'stand up from your sit or down' and we haven't moved it to 'stay standing in one spot' yet
I'm also worried that if I tried to do the leg thing or the head/tail thing, he'd be weirded out and move

That's a good idea

hhhhhng ok

currently his 'stand' command is 'stand up from your sit or down' and we haven't moved it to 'stay standing in one spot' yet
I'm also worried that if I tried to do the leg thing or the head/tail thing, he'd be weirded out and move
It takes time. Teach one part at a time. Maybe just get him to stand still first. Then introduce the leg stuff later after he’s already standing well. And just move one at a time and only a teeny bit. Put it back if he moves it. It also might help to get him to stand on some cans or something.

It takes time. Teach one part at a time. Maybe just get him to stand still first.
Should I introduce a separate command or no?
Then introduce the leg stuff later after he’s already standing well. And just move one at a time and only a teeny bit. Put it back if he moves it. It also might help to get him to stand on some cans or something.
I'm going to make a wobble board for him after school gets out. WDYM stand on some cans?

Should I introduce a separate command or no?

I'm going to make a wobble board for him after school gets out. WDYM stand on some cans?
Probably but idk. And yesssss! I wanna make Brew one too or you can buy a people one for cheaper than the dog ones lol and idk, I just saw some people put cans for where their paws are supposed to be and it helps apparently. They have special rubber stackie things too

Probably but idk.
Hmmm...maybe 'stack'? I'll ask Avary when she gets back
And yesssss! I wanna make Brew one too
I was going to do something like this:
http://zoephee.blogspot.com/2014/07/wobble-board-wednesday.html
Which is just a tabletop with a banister thing for the 'wobble' part, and some grip tape for ease of grippiness
I just saw some people put cans for where their paws are supposed to be and it helps apparently. They have special rubber stackie things too
oh ok

Back
Top Bottom