Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
@black_cat have you heard of the recordable buttons people are using to teach their dogs to "talk?"
I have! I'm just not clear on how to train distinguishing between buttons and understanding the meaning of each one. I could teach him to press a button, though.
I just bought some and my dog said his first word yesterday, it's so fun!! He asked for scritches!! Since you are into training I thought you might find it interesting. :)
That's so cool!

I have! I'm just not clear on how to train distinguishing between buttons and understanding the meaning of each one. I could teach him to press a button, though.

That's so cool!
I taught my dog the words "scritches" and "outside" just verbally by saying those things when taking him out or giving him physical affection. Then I model pushing the buttons before taking him out or scritching him. The buttons are in different places and I think he's supposed to remember that they say different things. With the buttons I'm just a beginner! But I really enjoy training and my dog thinks it is the best game ever, even though he's 10.

23 weeks old!
My BC was around that weight at 6 months. Now, his full-grown weight is around 35 lbs.
Here's the weight chart for poodles:
Screenshot (104).png

Loos like he's relatively small.:love

Back
Top Bottom