Firearms

Quote:
I told my DW I wanted one of those butt stocks for my 870 so shooting it wouldn't hurt my shoulder as much since the surgery. That way maybe I could hunt with a long gun again. I explained what it did, and she said, "so order one!" Guess I better do it before she changes her mind and sell my shotgun.

You know what they say about guns?

"If you know how many you have, than you do not have enough".
big_smile.png

I have one or two myself.

Quote:
If the current government has its way we wont be able to have guns or anything, I live in Va they are a lot more relaxed with the gun laws I currently have a S/W 45 automatic:)

I do a lot of upland game hunting, that would be hungarian partrige, sharptail grouse and ringneck pheasent in my neck of the woods. I finally bought this beautiful shotgun after years of wishing. Its a benelli Ulra Lite 20 gauge semi auto. Weights only 4.2 lbs and is a joy to carry in the field.
53185_011.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Your post is a perfect example why Americans should not let their second amendment right be tampered with AT ALL!

Plan to hit a gun show this weekend. 2nd amendment rights apply here. Looking for a rifle, want a varmint rifle, even a .22 mag would be nice. Already have a few .22 LRs.

First shotgun I ever fired was a Wards Hercules 20 gauge. That was in 1940 - I still have it, as I do the Winchester 30-30 I purchased from Sears in 1951 for $30 (If I remember right). One I always wanted, though I'm not sure why as I don't plan on hunting Cape Buffalo, is a .416 Rigby. One I had and wished I still owned was a 257 Roberts. My current elk rifle is a Ruger 7mm mag. I have always prefered the double vs the over and under shotgun and own several. Of course, a couple of the ever popular .22.

Last edited:
I have multiple firearms from a .44 Super Redhawk revovler to a Model 70 .300 win mag and a bunch in between. I really don't have a favorite as I use all my guns for a purpose. My current favr is my new Judge. I've wanted one ever since they out and I finally got it. My excuse is protection! Being in the military, I've had my fill of the AR 15 platform, but you never know! I don't do any reloading, all though I have been considering it.

Quote:
I've got a stainless Super Redhawk and it's a toss up between that or my Kimber gold match .45 as my fav pistol, rifle would have to be a Kimber 84M. We even have his and her models, one in .243 and one in 7mm-08.
smile.png
The husband and wife that shoots together stays together...... unless you are shooting at each other!

I would highly recommend reloading if you are thinking about it. After the set up it cuts down your ammo costs alot and it's relaxing to boot.

Steve

Yes. My husband and I shoot together.

The Judge. I keep that at home in a strategic spot.

Favorite guns? OMG. I can't name one. Favorite .22LR. Old Marlin 39A with Ballard rifling.
Favorite deer gun: Hard to name one. I love my Weatherby .257mag. I also love my old Remington BDL in a 6mm. (It's the older style.)
Favorite shotgun: The one I DON'T have! Beretta 390 Urika in a 20ga.
Pistol: Glock 26 in 9mm.

I like a lot of the others, too.

Here's a question I may have asked before. (Excuse me if I did.) Just how many guns does one person need?

Answer-Just one MORE!

Back
Top Bottom