First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

H E L L O ? ? ? ? ? ?
Anybody here? I am definatly feeling lonely here guys/gals!!!!!
caf.gif

I'm here but you are not showing up on the list of viewers, are you running stealth?

If you're taking orders for pens like that, or are planning a road trip, I want one, too! Can you go to Utah by way of Alabama? I will provide the materials, room and board, and all the sweet tea you can drink!

Southern Hospitality you just have no way to measure it!!!!!!! Other than to appreciate every gesture and moment. Sweet Tea MMMMMMMM!!!

Last edited:
My cat was feeling left out so I thought i would put him up as my avatar for a day. I rescued him from a dairy farm. He had a severe infection in his eye and the farmer was going to shoot him he was a Ferrell cat. but you wouldn't know it now. I took him to the vet and with weeks of medication and care I was able to save his eye and he is really attached to me now.

So sweet! Is he part siamese? The darker ears make me wonder. I have always loved barn cats. They are such useful creatures and usually either go about their work and care not to be petted, or they love everyone that come in the barn an insist on being petted. I have a great appreciation for both groups. Some of my alltime favorite cats were farm cats.

Back
Top Bottom