First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchemicalgirl

Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here

wee.gif

X like a bajillion

And Shawn, I will need to know what I got too
wink.png

Renee one of your I/P eggs has PIPPED!!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchemicalgirl

Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here Eggs are here

wee.gif

X like a bajillion

And Shawn, I will need to know what I got too
wink.png

Renee one of your I/P eggs has PIPPED!!!!
wee.gif

yesss.gif

Sooooooo SCG and I have decided that the story is Lurkey is a terrible hussy

And she met up with one of these:
220px-Gall-dindi.jpg

And went into an egg laying frenzy. Explains the extra eggs and the different colored poults.
lau.gif

I just got back from my drive to Franzen Farms!!
celebrate.gif
I love meeting BYCers!! Chris was the nicest person and gave me a tour of his set-up. He has a great place and a lovely wife and daughters. His Bourbon Reds are a gorgeous group and I brought home 9 eggs. I'll post a pic tomorrow when I pick-up the other BR eggs I getting from my friend, Michelle. She is a BYCer, too......
highfive.gif

I'm in! I had an issue with an egg eater in the turkey en but now m getting most of the eggs and will hopefully have 10 to set. Just gotta get those Easter chicks to hatch already
big_smile.png

Yeah, I'm worrying that I'll still have eggs in the incubator hatching when I need to set mine..........
roll.png

Renee.. you got all Black Spanish

DiDi... you have about 1/2 Black Spanish and 1/2 Royal Purple Roasters (mixed Royal Palm, Red Bourbon and Blue Slate)

I'm in! I had an issue with an egg eater in the turkey en but now m getting most of the eggs and will hopefully have 10 to set. Just gotta get those Easter chicks to hatch already
big_smile.png

Yeah, I'm worrying that I'll still have eggs in the incubator hatching when I need to set mine..........
roll.png

I have a feeling I am going to be in trouble for that one as well. My temps are running low so I will probably be late with that hatch ending.

Back
Top Bottom