First batch of Call Ducks! 4 whites, 4 magpies, 4 black indies! Hatch-a-long!

Congrats! I really hope the little sweetie that’s struggling makes it! I had one call last hatch that I was skeptical about at first but he exceeded all my expectations and is doing great now! He couldn’t hold his head up for around 24 hours and wouldn’t walk and he possibly has a form of dwarfism (he is very small and growing slowly). He is 5 weeks old and acts just as mischievous as the others! It amazes me how resilient ducklings are!❤️ :fl

Thank you so much! and I'm so glad your little guy pulled through!! ☺️ She's been stretching her neck more so we think she's building her muscle strength!

They are precious! Absolutely adorable, and I bet they had fun on their adventure to the fair! :ya

They did! They were chasing little ants around and it was the cutest thing in the WORLD!

Thank you so much! and I'm so glad your little guy pulled through!! ☺️ She's been stretching her neck more so we think she's building her muscle strength!

They did! They were chasing little ants around and it was the cutest thing in the WORLD!
Of course! Me too! I’m glad she’s stretching her neck out and building up muscle! Hopefully she keeps getting better! ❤️
That is so sweet, I bet they loved chasing ants! Adorable!! :wee

How are your adorable call ducklings doing @alpinewelsummer ? :pop:D
They're already so big! We're going to let them out to play in the rain a bit later and I'll definitely take pictures when we do--they already love the mud! :lol:

Unfortunately the little one that was hanging on didn't pull through, but we're still so happy to have 8 healthy babies!

They're already so big! We're going to let them out to play in the rain a bit later and I'll definitely take pictures when we do--they already love the mud! :lol:

Unfortunately the little one that was hanging on didn't pull through, but we're still so happy to have 8 healthy babies!
I can imagine! They grow up too fast! Aww, I bet they’ll have a blast playing in the rain! I’m looking foreword to pictures! :pop:wee

I’m so sorry you lost the little one, but very glad the other 8 are doing well! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom