First CAR!!

Quote:
OMG! My first car was a 85 Chevette!!!!! But, it was 9 years old then! Bought it from my grandparents for $300. I was a laughing-stock in school, but it was better than the bus!!!!

Of course I think I beat everyone when, for my 2nd car, I was 6 months pregnant, and had to buy my little brother's first car from him - a Yugo!!!!!!! UGH!!!!

Now I drive a minivan. My how times change!!!!

Steph

1970 VW bug. His name was Marvin, we lots of good times together and I had sell him when I cracked the 'jug' then the muffler fell off and the gas pedal was attached by a paper clip!
Then I bought a 1979 CVCC, it wasn't until I was 30 with two kids I got a car with air conditioning!!! Good times. I always changed my own oil

Alright barnyard and love-my-wolves, come on under my rock....there is room for all. Enough of us under here and we can get our own 'humiliating first car' party going!!! LOL A YUGO!!!!!! This thread needs a prize!!!
smile.png
Oh, what color was your Chevette??? Mine was named.
smile.png
Her name was Bi**h.
roll.png
Hey, I was a mouthy, obnoxious teen.
smile.png
My father still laughs about her name.

It was a brown hatchback Datsun 210. We called it The Brown Turd.
wink.png
I had a toggle switch to start it, no locks worked and the windshield was put in with some sort of orange glue to keep it in. THE ugliest car you have ever seen. Oh and it shook bad when you got up to 55mph
tongue.png

A 74 Chevy 3/4 ton pick up with a hopped up engine in it that I built myself, bought with my own money when I was 15.

I still have it, can't afford to drive it because it gets 4.5 mpg!

Its name is snort.

Mine was a 65 dodge dart, then I got a 83 dodge truck, then I went to a 92 caddy deville, now I have a 90 fleetwood caddy................I luv my caddys..........

Back
Top Bottom