First Chick Was Just Born What Do I Do? Just Added Pix

cool....thanks to all you guys for your comments.....im learning more everyday.....hopefully theres more baby chicks in the morning....
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Thanks......yeah before i left to work this morning i saw 3 chicks.....last night i only saw one.....so hopefully when i get home from work there will be more....
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

hello.....theres a total of 8 or 9 baby chicks now and one egg left over....i got home and saw like 8 or 9 and in the easter basket where it had them there was one egg left by itself.....i grabbed the egg and put it next to the chicken and it pulled it under her along with the baby chicks.....do you think that last egg will still hatch?

Last edited:
hi, here you can see all 10 of the baby chicks and the only egg that didnt hatch
DSC05270.jpg

DSC05264.jpg

DSC05271.jpg

DSC05267.jpg

DSC05272.jpg

DSC05262.jpg

what do you guys think of my lil chicks?

thanks to all of you.......the blue waterer was removed...i thought even the clear temporary waterer was too big also for them and worried about them drowning but as i put it in, they all started drinking from it and some of them would even fall in , drink some water and jump back out....the water would only cover they're legs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom