Designed it on paper first (didn't take a picture of it though). First I built all 4 frames, then put plywood on one, chicken wire on the other, and screwed them all together. I started screwing on the other walls before I thought about taking a picture. Then I added a beam across the top and 2 sheets of plywood as the roof. I cut the front walls out of plywood and screwed on, leaving room for ventilation at the top (to be covered with chicken wire or hardware cloth later). I added a 12" lip on the bottom of the door to keep the bedding in, a door and a hole for the chickens, plus a ramp out of scrap plywood. I had built the nesting boxes a few months ago so just moved it in there! I still have to add the chicken wire over the ventilation and paint, and add a roost, but it's almost done!