First Deer at Age 42!

congrats to you..It will get better now that you got your first..
thumbsup.gif

NO MORE BUCK FEVER..
hu.gif
well MAYBE??? lol

should be some good eats there....

Charlie

Way to go Rikki!

There is alot of nice bucks out here in licking county, I have seen so many this year I couldnt believe it.

Heck Dad has 2 stands up and still nothing. But he is waiting on the "BIG" one LOL but we have all seen him.

Quote:
Here's the odd thing,PC. They all love venison. My buddy gives us deer steaks every year and my girls demolish it.

But when my youngest daughter heard I was going hunting, she said she wouldn't eat a deer I killed.

I said "why not?".

"I don't want you to kill the deer daddy". I won't eat it if you kill it.

How precious is that?

...and before you ask...yes, I'll be serving up deer staeaks tomorrow for the girls and no....I won't tell them until they are done eating!!!

Quote:
I've eaten a little bit of everything over the years but I never had mountain lion....sounds yummy!!!!

Had a couple of wives for 10 years each and more girl friends than I care to remember. I was a firefighter and the 24 hour shifts and the risk was something none of them liked. Then add in my preferred lifestyle and I guess it wasn't something they wanted. My current girl friend has lived with me for over twenty years and helps me with canning, butchering, or any other task I need help with. Her two sons lived with us for ten of the years until they got out of school. Now their children call me Opa the same as my biological granddaughter. Sure is a nice feeling. The GF's name is Hope and I guess were she to leave I would truly be hopeless.

Back
Top Bottom