First Egg Countdown!!

Nothing here either
idunno.gif

My Black Sex Link has been red faced for almost 4 weeks now!!!!!!!!. My RIR and White Wyandotte have just started getting red faced this weekend.

The WW has rolled the fake egg out of the nest box 2 times this weekend??? Should I be concerned she will do that to the first egg? I took the egg out for now...I have had it in there since the BSL turned red so maybe its more of a toy at this point????

We are awaiting our first egg - anytime now!!!! They have made nests in their nest boxes, are very vocal lately, squat and shake when I bend down to pet them, super red waddles and comb, all the signs! This morning, they all went back into the coop and apparently tried their nest boxes again and then again. I am trying not to disturb them, I keep watching out the window.

We have 3 red sex links and they are about 18 weeks old.
My RSLs didn't lay until around their 24 week. I still have one that hasn't laid. She was small, so may not have been as old as the others. Hope you get your first egg soon.

Same here chicken fever. I have 3 RSL's that are 18 weeks and 2 Doms and a marans at 24 weeks and nothing. Only one Dominique squatting but sang the egg song once yesterday. Apparently they enjoy tormenting me.

Same here chicken fever. I have 3 RSL's that are 18 weeks and 2 Doms and a marans at 24 weeks and nothing. Only one Dominique squatting but sang the egg song once yesterday. Apparently they enjoy tormenting me.
Yes, I agree they like to torment us!!!!! I am about to give up
lau.gif
(Ya RIGHT!!!!)

Well, if she sang the egg song it should of happened??? Right????
hu.gif
Maybe tomorrow will be the day!!

Back
Top Bottom