First Egg Found

thumbsup.gif
isn't the first egg exciting. i found my first about 2 weeks ago!

Yay! Congratulations! I completely understand. When I found our first egg I had pictures all over Facebook and I called my whole family! They thought I was nuts but hey it was exciting for me!

Welcome to BYC! Congrats on that first egg. I get almost as excited when I collect each & every now, still to this day, years after my first! It's an amazing little miracle!

41ford...my hubby has a 31 Ford hotrod. Tell us about yours!

Oh, yes, indeedy! Even when I find an egg OUTSIDE of the coop, say, in a bush because the urge occurred while free-ranging, I still congratulate the one who laid it and thank her for her gift. (With a little, fond chide of "You know there's a nest box for these, don't you?"

But my FIRST egg, oh WOW. Photos galore, e-mailed everywhere.
lol.png

Yup! Yup! My first egg arrived when I was at work...it's my hobby, DH supports me, but frankly, it's just not his thing. Anyway, so I'm at work, and all of a sudden I get an e-mail with a pic attached - it was our first egg, and he'd added text underneath that simply said "EGG" with an arrow. HA! Even just getting a picture in an e-mail of our first egg, I couldn't WAIT to get home to see it in person!

Yeah! when I found my first egg I got so excited that I came running inside to show everyone and before I got to take pictures *clumsy me* I dropped it! I was so mad at myself!
he.gif
somad.gif
hit.gif

How cool that your son found #1!
I was so excited when I found my first I took a pic with my cellphone - little pullet egg in my hand.
I look at it now & laugh cuz the eggs are SO MUCH BIGGER now
lol.png

'41 Ford was my DH's first car - he's 8 years gone now, but I can still hear the pride in his voice when he talked about that car.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom