First Eggs!

Ellanora

In the Brooder
May 23, 2015
After almost 8 months of waiting our Ameraucana finally laid some eggs. ( she always looks evil in every picture that we take of her :p) She laid the green eggs.

Last edited:
Wow her eggs are so bright!! The chicken is very pretty too. Watch out she is waoting until u r sleeping so she can myrder you. Lol

After almost 8 months of waiting our Ameraucana finally laid some eggs. ( she always looks evil in every picture that we take of her
tongue.png
) She laid the green eggs.
Those eggs are gorgeous!

But Ameraucana's don't lay green eggs.....you have an EE(easter egger) or actually an OE(olive egger).
Maybe an Ameraucana crossed with a dark brown layer.

Quote: We realized afterward that they were not that green....We were just so happy that she finally laid something. Now she is being pampered and praised like a queen for being our first (actual) laying hen.

Quote: Don't worry! It will happen! We had given up hope that they would ever lay any eggs so by the time I finally noticed one egg sitting out in the open she had already laid 4!

After almost 8 months of waiting our Ameraucana finally laid some eggs. ( she always looks evil in every picture that we take of her :p) She laid the green eggs.

Congrats!!! I got my first eggs ever December 2 from chicks I raised!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom