First incubation ever!

I’m so excited! Today we chose 9 random eggs to try out our new incubator. I had it all set a couple of days before and set the eggs today. I’m hoping all goes well and in 21 days we have some new barnyard mixed babes! 🙏🏼🐣❤️
which incubator did you choose? I also started in January incubating my silkys eggs and have had very good success. I bought 2 Nurture Right 360's and i love it. Hope all goes well. Be patient, they dont all pip and hatch at the same time. It very exciting to see a new chick pipping and zipping. Have fun!!

which incubator did you choose? I also started in January incubating my silkys eggs and have had very good success. I bought 2 Nurture Right 360's and i love it. Hope all goes well. Be patient, they dont all pip and hatch at the same time. It very exciting to see a new chick pipping and zipping. Have fun!!
Thank you!! Honestly I bought a “cheap” one on Amazon to test the waters. It’s a Magicfly. Had good reviews so thought we’d try it out. Will definitely upgrade when the time comes. Right now we’re just playing. 😂🐣🐣🐣❤️

Back
Top Bottom