first incubator in the mail, wondering if anyone ever used this kind

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by stallionhawk, Aug 6, 2010.

1. stallionhawk

stallionhawk Out Of The Brooder

I always wanted an incubator, but not really a foam one. I reserched incubating eggs alot, and have taking many tips from this form. So i know the basics of incubating eggs. I have been raising chickens for years, just let the hens do the work, but I wanted to give this a try. I was wondering if anyone has used this model, I dont know much about it, I found it on ebay, [​IMG] It is brand new. I tried finding more info online, but couldnt find any.

This is what the add said:

Chicken electrical thermostat incubator

This ad is for a chicken electrical thermostat incubator with new European technology does 60 hen eggs, 42 turkey hen eggs, 50 duck eggs are 30 goose eggs. Has a large fan and led light to know when it is on is designed to hold a uniform temperature.

[​IMG]

I really apriciate any info or tips in using this perticular model. I am very excited to try this. I liked this one because it is plastic and red is my favorte color.[​IMG]
    Thank you

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. chickensrfood

chickensrfood Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2010
    I have never seen this one. Where did you get it?

3. stallionhawk

I bought it off ebay, I havent got it yet it is still in the mail, Its estimated day of delivery is tursday.

4. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    With European technology, is it going to be the correct voltage to use here in the US?

5. stallionhawk

Yea i wasn't sure of that either, so I messaged the seller before i bidded, and they said it will work fine here, and it is 110v

6. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    That's good. It's cute. Only issue i see is no egg turner. You'll have to let us all know how it works.

7. stallionhawk

Will do, I plan on posting more pics of it when i get it. I plan on hand turning the eggs.

8. Denninmi

Denninmi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Interesting. When it comes, you could google search the manufacturer and see what you can find out. I would hope it includes an instruction manual as well.

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    So, now that you have the handy-dandy new inkie bater coming, you need to document all criticisms - likes and dislikes - so that we may all subscribe to this post and read them and decide if we should purchase this newly acquired inkie bator

[​IMG]

10. stallionhawk

I hope it has a manual too, im gonna be a wreck if it don't. I will try to find out more when it comes, I tried already but I dont know the manufactor. I see this model on ebay alot, and figured more people out there would have the same kind.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by