First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

Black cherries, cranberries, lemons... ALL healthy. You are quite likely helping your old injury heal by consuming Mike's.

Sounds pretty cold there. Sounds pretty nice in Texas. It was a nice day here in Colorado, mid 50's with some sun. Snow tomorrow and Monday though. We need the moisture, so I won't complain.

I have spent a large part of the day filling the wood bin and splitting kindling. I added some wood chips to the coop so it is cozy for the gals, as I know they will not leave the coop for a day or two if there is snow.
Picky, picky.

I am enjoying an incredibly refreshing and thirst quenching vodka tonic. It has limes, so I am sure it is healthy. And tonic is water. Another healthy ingredient. I will soon be so healthy my lower back will feel all better.

My neighbor kid just brought me some chocolates for Valentine's Day... I am now in heaven.

Black cherries, cranberries, lemons... ALL healthy. You are quite likely helping your old injury heal by consuming Mike's.

Sounds pretty cold there. Sounds pretty nice in Texas. It was a nice day here in Colorado, mid 50's with some sun. Snow tomorrow and Monday though. if We need the moisture, so I won't complain.

I have spent a large part of the day filling the wood bin and splitting kindling. I added some wood chips to the coop so it is cozy for the gals, as I know they will not leave the coop for a day or two if there is snow.
Picky, picky.

I am enjoying an incredibly refreshing and thirst quenching vodka tonic. It has limes, so I am sure it is healthy. And tonic is water. Another healthy ingredient. I will soon be so healthy my lower back will feel all better.

My neighbor kid just brought me some chocolates for Valentine's Day... I am now in heaven.

I need chocolates to go with my fruit. Chocolate and Cherries are a natural together. I will be so healthy if I keep drinking this stuff, I might enter a triathlon.

Your Evil!

I just got a MIkes from the fridge.  But it has been a few hours now, and I have awoken from the drug induced nap.  I walked away and the copter flew again, after a multi-day rest in the shop. However, it was a government owned helicopter and to they spare no expense to rebuilt things that break.

Snowbird is out of the question, my wife is a coupe years younger than me and needs Insurance. Besides giving up my birds would be too big a cost to pay. They are my babies.  

I have never flown in motorized awn chairs and have no desire to do so, Just as I have never seen the wisdom of jumping from a perfectly good aircraft.

42 degrees would be a heat wave,

BTW  The Mikes is tasting so good,  I found a new favorite Flavor.  I liked the cranberry and because it is cranberry it is good for the kidneys. Now I am on a  black Cherry  kick, I am not sure what back cherries are good for.  Driving will be out of the question now. I guess DW will have to be my chauffer.

Hope you are feeling better soon hon. Cold weather is no joke on the pains.

Morning all, hope everybody is handling the snow. It's fine here, but I've got a lot of projects I need to get finished in a short time. I thought I'd lost one of my blue layers last night, but she decided to lay her egg out in a bramble patch. No getting that egg ha. I need darker covering for the nest box.

Hey all! My sweetie and I decided to take off to the coast for two nights to celebrate our anniversary which is on Valentines Day. This was a wise decision so my husband would never forget our anniversary. The stores and commercials happily remind him for me for a month before the special day. :) The two nights away were no where near long enough!

We worked all day Friday getting home around 5:30 just to take off driving to our hotel on the coast. It was wonderful when we finally got there! Saturday we slept. Something we don't have much time for lately! My sweetie said, "we need about 4 more days of this". Man did I agree. We came home today and took care of the chickens at the farm on the way home. One full day is not enough!

When we got home, I petted my little dog, scooter, a shitzu I have had for nearly 10 years, and talked to him a bit before heading off to check on the house chickens and stuff outside. After an hour or two of getting things in order, washing eggs from today, getting eggs ready for my Monday deliveries, my husband went into the kitchen to feed the dogs. Scooter didn't come and he hadn't really been feeling well I didn't think. He thought he'd cut up some little pieces of cheese and give him a treat. When he went into the living room to give him the treat, he found our little Scooter had passed away. I am absolutely devastated. While you always know these things can happen, it sure hurts when it does. I don't have vodka, so my hubbies yucky beer did the trick tonight.

Jessica, I am so sorry. Losing a dog is one of the worst things in life.

People and dogs have such an emotional connection. I wish I could give you a hug and hoist a can of Mikes to scooter. I think he hung around just to see you before leaving.

Us animal lovers can relate better to most animals than some people that consider themselves human. I know what when you say "you know these things can always happen, it sure hurts when it does".

I have a white (yellow) lab. She turns 10 this year. She is starting to fall some, she looks less lively. Last time I took her to the vet, he said " She looks like she is growing old gracefully" " elderly dogs can have it rough"

How dare he say those things! I still think of her as my Puppy, not old. However, when she gets in my lap she no longer Jumps up, she crawls slowly and needs my help. I tell myself I will be ready when she goes, I won't be.

My condolences. Truly I feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom