First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

I am willing to sell this egg, from a Crested Cream leg bar today at cost! This offer is only being made to my friends on this thread and the Minnesota thread... Break down of costs on this egg: Chickens ........................... $130.00 Feed ...........................1.25 feeder ...................................16.99 water ................................... .02 Waterer ........................... 39.95 Gas 4 car .......................... 28.00 Cost to build coop................... 125.00 Light............................................12.69 bulb................................................2.00 ext cord.........................................12.95 splitter for cord................................3.19 ----------------------------------------------------- TOTAL $357.09 I will even eat the cost of my labor and the egg carton! So contact me now to buy this egg at cost.......... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/72771/minnesota/4380#
Their paying their way already lol.

Their paying their way already lol.

well, not until I sell Holm 3 dozen eggs,,,,Which will be..... $!2,855.24... To show how generous I can be I will round it down to $12,850.00....

And I really under charged on the water, I use nothing but pure lake water and needed to buy an ice augur and 2 extensions to get through all the ice in this cold...

well, not until I sell Holm 3 dozen eggs,,,,Which will be..... $!2,855.24... To show how generous I can be I will round it down to $12,850.00....
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
ep.gif

BTW you guys can Call me Isaiah if you want.

barnie.gif
barnie.gif
ep.gif

BTW you guys can Call me Isaiah if you want.

When you bring me a cashiers check for the eggs, you can call me anything you want.....

Barmates, I am getting sick, I think I am dying, not sure. MY wife had a little cold and whined about it last week, I have it now, and true to form I am getting it way worse than she did. My chest is tight. I used the last of my peppermint schnapps batting it.

My wife refused to go get me another bottle. I am way too sick to drive... OH Poor me...

I hope to recover, I really need your sympathy my wife is giving me none.......oh woe is me....

Thanks in advance for your concern..

I am willing to sell this egg, from a Crested Cream leg bar today at cost!

This offer is only being made to my friends on this thread and the Minnesota thread...

Break down of costs on this egg:

Chickens ........................... $130.00
Feed ...........................1.25
feeder ...................................16.99
water ................................... .02
Waterer ........................... 39.95
Gas 4 car .......................... 28.00
Cost to build coop................... 125.00
Light............................................12.69
bulb................................................2.00
ext cord.........................................12.95
splitter for cord................................3.19
-----------------------------------------------------

TOTAL $357.09

I will even eat the cost of my labor and the egg carton!

So contact me now to buy this egg at cost..........
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/72771/minnesota/4380#
Don't forget the mileage on the sneaker or boot treads to and from the coop. Do you offer a 5 year amortization plan?

Back
Top Bottom