First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

Here is a video of Bert Jr... Notice the same sprinting style as Bert had..

Bert Jr is a toad..

0.jpg

They look great! People are flat out crazy when they talk about these guys being lazy! Where did you get this group from? Im thinking about welps slow broilers for a fall process

I got mine from Hoover hatchery in Iowa, What I read on there website is the eggs come from Arkansas.

If that helps.

Chicapee I let mine out all the time alone. There will be some "accidental murders". I know this. BUT if you notice how much junk I have setting around, it is left there on purpose so the birds have things to crawl in and under to hide. Junk is a chickens friend!

Also the area the film is in is a pen with 5 ft walls. The top is open. They can come out the other door on their tractor and be completely free range. I close that door if I am going to be gone. In the morning they all go into the pen for some reason, in the afternoon they are all outside.

Had two red shoulder hawks perched in a tree eyeballing the chickens earlier. I sat and watched for a good 20minutes. They never made a dive, I think the geese were just too much for them.

Back
Top Bottom