First Time Hatch! Help Please!

I would say help. That seems insanely long and the membrane looks pretty dry now that I look closely at the pic again. Maybe just peel a little back and watch for veins. Try not to hit any. Maybe just peel a little back to make sure it hasn't gotten stuck to the duck and go from there! Keep me updated! I know you need to keep the egg warm with paper towels wrapped around with warm water on them and yse warm water to keep the membrane moist while you peel it back.

Okay, so I peeled back the membrane, and there aren't any veins, it's just a little sticky. I don't think he's strong enough to crack the egg open, and he may be malpositioned. What now??

I'd help him. Mine are good! I got home at 1:30 today from running errands and one had pipped through the shell. Within 10 mins another one had and i have one more that's been moving like crazy that should pip soon and if not I'm helping.

I'd help him. Mine are good! I got home at 1:30 today from running errands and one had pipped through the shell. Within 10 mins another one had and i have one more that's been moving like crazy that should pip soon and if not I'm helping.

IT HATCHED!!!! OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom