First time hatching call ducks need help.

SO SO HAPPY THEY ARE HATCHING FOR YOU!!!!!
ya.gif
offer still stands too, 84 eggs going in tonight.

Call duck eggs

pure white, bibbed, snowy, magpie, grey, fawn, pastel, and my pied grey and pied blues. lol I think that is the full list

Last edited by a moderator:
As of this am from what I can see through the view window there is 3 chocolate calls and a grey.
With one or two more with pips.
They were not to hatch till sat. So do you think the last 2-3 will still hatch?
I hope at least one more grey hatches.
What is left to hatch is 2 Greys and 2 chocolate. 1 chocolate does have a pip in it for sure. Thought I saw one more but not sure on what color.
Pictures will be coming soon I promise!

Quote:
Do you ship your older ducklings?
Also do you have more then just white and the grey male?
My drake ( only one alive) is so lonely and calls all the time for his girls. I would live to get him a girlfriend or two that could go out now with him.
White anything the hawks get faster then I can blink my eye so not good there.
So I stay well away from white on anything.
Even my splash jg's if a lot of white and very little splashes of color I sell.
Just sickens my heart to see them get taken so I stay way from them too.
I have them in coops and covered runs ,but that does not stop anything that is really hungry.
Wish your pastels were grown and not eggs just set in the bator!
sad.png

I would love some more girls! Even if I had to do a trio that way each drake cold have a girl.
Just let me know what you got and all the info and we will go from there.
Oh I have a great big swap I will be at sat and got to start packing this evening so I might not get back to you till after the swap sat night.
Thanks for all the help!
I feel so much better knowing I canhatch my poor lost girls eggs !
hugs.gif
fl.gif

I will ship this fall, can show pictures of the next hatches so you can see the new girls. Have fun at your swap, we are heading to one too. Over 100 CD eggs set between all bators now, so let's hope for good hatches.

wee.gif

Had to get new camera.
Here are the long wanted pictures!
Chocolate's
46537_new_breeder_updates_6-18-11_082.jpg

Grey's
46537_new_breeder_updates_6-18-11_083.jpg

I just had two of my Blue Apricot's hatch too. They need to dry before pictures

OH MY! They are so precious! I have some under a broody hen right now, some magpies, one BEI, and a couple of Austrailian Spotted Greenheads, I am so excited to get little babies but I still have about a week and a half to go. It is annoying, the waiting I mean LOL. I am a hatch-a-holic

Thanks everyone! They are so very cute the first time you see one dry they take your breath away they are so cute. Then again they first time I see most animal babies the first time I think they are the cutest things.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom