First time hatching

MissKat29

In the Brooder
Mar 22, 2018
Southern
Hey All,

This is the set-up I have... Hoping for at least 50% hatch rate... Very new to this... If anyone can give me any advice at all to give us the best possible chance with what we have to work with I would really appreciate it.

Also if anyone can give me any info on this incubator, that would also be helpful as I can not find it online...

And best way to clean it... We borrowed if from a local hatcher... They only used it once and had been sitting for a couple years...

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 20180324_165358.jpg
    20180324_165358.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180324_165405.jpg
    20180324_165405.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 3
Needs to be thoroughly sterilized. Thermometer calibrated. I would put my water in a separate container, instead of relying on those troughs which are an invite for bacterial soup in the bator. Read all of "Hatching Eggs 101" in the learning center BEFORE you plug it in.

Needs to be thoroughly sterilized. Thermometer calibrated. I would put my water in a separate container, instead of relying on those troughs which are an invite for bacterial soup in the bator. Read all of "Hatching Eggs 101" in the learning center BEFORE you plug it in.

Any recommendations on how to sterilize?

And calibrate?

I am currently reading through it. I am curious about our incubator though... Hoping someone may have some info on it ... It has quite a few vent holes in it.

Back
Top Bottom