First time incubating

Walking North thats great I have more coming too. My last backwards baby and another who took to long are still in the bator with curly toes :( I am giving them more time to work it out. Besides their peeping encourages the others to hatch.

Aw I hope your little guys in the bator come out okay! The little backwards one that I had to hatch out myself is in the brooder now with the others, I was worried because his long toes on the outside curved inwards and he couldn't keep his balance. This afternoon though I'm having trouble picking him out of the crowd, he's zooming about just like the others. I'm so happy for him!

Oh and here's a pic of one of this morning's baby. Really odd coloring

Anyone know what he might be? I also have a little guy that's pure black, his feet and beak included! DH has named him batman LOL

Oh, and a picture of everyone playing chaseabout in the brooder together!

I have no idea what any of the colors are, I would love to hear from you guys if you know! I just can't wait for them to feather. But can they please stay this small?
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Congrats on your lil ones! I get so excited reading stories of them hatching as I have one batch on day 5 and just put in a second batch today. 16 total, wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom