First time processing a white broiler...It was heartbreak!

Quote:
Wonderfully put thank you for sharing.....I am feeling much better about our meat birds & all of our animsls that are providing for us.

hhong so happy for you that hubby helped & no heartache to boot! It is not a joyous occasion when we have slaughter day it is somber. We approach it like work & just get the deed done...Well I help to clean haven't mustered the courage to do more than that...Our meat birds are growing nicely thanks for asking :) in fact today they are 2wks old & we took them out of the brooder into the coop. Our weather has been crazy! Hot, rainy, cool,all over the place. It's easier to care for them outside but harder to keep them dry & comfortable in the brooder. Now they will be free to roam on the grass, catch bugs &take dust baths. I feel good about taking care of them & want them to live a happy life which is better than purdue does for their chickens.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks! :) I couldn't have done it without all the supports and warm words I received at here...So thanks for all of you!

I read your page and you mentioned that you fish a lot. I love fish more than meat. Maybe I should learn to fish too:)

Back
Top Bottom