First time quail hatcher.

quails-101

Chirping
Apr 16, 2016
I,m a first time quail hatcher I have always had someone do it for me or just bought more quail but now that I got the part to fix my incubator I want to try it myself so what are the temperatures to keep the quail at and I think the hatch on the 17th or 19th day. Thanks for the information.

If your incubator is forced air 99.5.

If it still air 101 to 102.

Temp taken at top of eggs.

Humidity is widely varied and discussed

For my chicken and turkey I try to keep my humidity 25 to 35 percent. Then raise to 70 to hatch.

That's seem to work for me.

Gonna try quail eggs this weekend.

My hens are giving me about 4 eggs a day.

Good luck

Thanks. yea I was getting about 8 -10 quail eggs a day and then when I bought a new incubator they slowed down to 4 eggs a day Im kind of upset.

I got a LittleGiant 9300 still air incubator with automatic egg turner. I got it from tractor supplies on the sixteenth of this month. I don't trust my old incubator. I want the quail rails for the new incubator.

I got a LittleGiant 9300 still air incubator with automatic egg turner. I got it from tractor supplies on the sixteenth of this month. I don't trust my old incubator. I want the quail rails for the new incubator.

I have the same one but I put a small 12vdc computer fan in the top to make the air move. I incubate in another one and use the little giant to hatch in , it work great. The fans don't cost much you can get them on ebay

Messy, please post a picture of,the top of your incubator. I wanna see the display and all please. Hopefully I can help you recover before its to late, there are certain ways with certain incubators to have them adjust right. Also, the humidity for quail that I use is 49% first 14 days. When they go to lockdown, I take out the turner, and up the humidity to 65% -70% I have a 98% hatch rate with 2 different incubators this way. One is homemade the other is a giant 9300 still air. I keep both temperatures at 99.8 degrees with the humidity the same. The homemade is a forced air and the giant is still air the homemade is manual turn the giant is auto. Same success rate with both. I'll be more than happy,to help you if needed. I sent you a pm as well

Back
Top Bottom