First time selling looking for someone to test my shipping!

buff_the_rooster

Songster
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
New York
I have some nice birds Araucanas (white, black and a very pretty mixed color roo! tufted and rumpless! Faverolles (came from SQ parents) as well as some EE this is my first time selling and I am looking for someone who is willing to help me test my shipping! Someone who will leave feedback on shipping. I do have have Marans that should be laying any day so they may be included if laying! Americanas, Silkies and japs have about a month to go still!
I am going away for Labor day weekend so I can collect and ship the week of the 27th! I will send whatever breed I have laying you want for that week! So it can be anywhere from 6+ to 12+ eggs! All my birds are NPIP or came from NPIP breeders~
I keep my nesting boxes clean (Cleaning them twice a day if needed!) I store eggs for 2-4 days at most and I collect several times a day!
90% of my birds came from BYC members!
I am asking 10.00 shipping, if interested please PM me!
Thanks

Your inbox is full.
I would be interested in testing eggs for you. Especially the favorelles and auracana or EE's, really anything you have sounds good. I would also be very interested in the Japs if they start laying.
I am really good at keeping the people I test for informed on the progress and joining in on their egg selling posts afterwards. Let me know.
Becky

I tried to pm you, but your mail box was full! Guess everyone wants your eggs! Well, heres hoping!

I would be happy to recieve some of your eggs, I start my incubator on the first of every month, so if you ship on the 27th, that should work pefectly!

I would really only be interested in the Auracaunas and the favarolles tho. I am not much for the marans, unless they are blue, splash, or blue birchens?
wink.png

Thank you!

I just PMed you. I am interested in your Araucana's.
big_smile.png

sad.png
Sorry I have a tester and a list of others who will fill in, but my tester already PP (She is quick!)
I will be listing all my eggs for sale starting the 1st week of Oct. if interested in something PM me and we will add you to the list. I will glad to get back to everyone who has posted or PMd.
I am glad everyone is interested, I thought my birds to be nice, hoped everyone else would too!
I will be posting again and updating my BYC page in the next week or so!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Becky is great at keeping you updated from the time she recieves the eggs... I sent her eggs before.

Becky is just a great person!
Becky I PMD you!

Quote:
I will add the Araucanas to my BYC page in the next week, If you want them you will be first after I fill local orders!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Nope no Birchens or splash, but I am working on the blues!
I will be selling eggs real soon and will be gald to mix packs. If you want to talk price let me know!

Back
Top Bottom