First time with ducks!!!

Tell me about it!! I'm suppost to be the big bad cop and I am a sucker for babies...

Don't feel bad. My hubby works in the natural gas industry on heavy machinery, big bad tough guy... babies melt him. You should see him with a duckling or kitten.

My DH is the same. Big 6' tall, gruff ex-Navy man who is the gentlest, sweet-talker with our animals. He dotes on them and treats them all as his babies. I love seeing it.

Ha ha ha. That is pretty funny guys... Mine have one egge piped and one that has had a dime size hole piped out but no other movement since yesterday at noon... Should I still just leave them alone??

Ha ha ha. That is pretty funny guys... Mine have one egge piped and one that has had a dime size hole piped out but no other movement since yesterday at noon... Should I still just leave them alone??

Yep no touching yet. I have a hard time not helping. I need a lock for wje lock down and hatching starts and someone else has the key

So glad to hear of all your little furry friends! We have 3 dogs (one's a Border Collie mix), 1 cat, fish & now 3 Khaki Campbell little girls, We were thinking, "What were thinking!" Glad to see others with similar passions :)
Lois

So glad to hear of all your little furry friends! We have 3 dogs (one's a Border Collie mix), 1 cat, fish & now 3 Khaki Campbell little girls, We were thinking, "What were thinking!" Glad to see others with similar passions :)
Lois

Every day I wonder that same thing. I wouldn't give up ANY of my furry or feathered kids, but holy cow they need as much attention as human kids!

Back
Top Bottom